- Allianz Global
- FM Global
- Liberty International Underwriters
- Lloyd’s Canada
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions /Westport Insurance Corporation
- XL Catlin
- Zurich Canada
(a) Membership is open to those insurance firms actively writing commercial insurance in Canada and which at the time of the annual meeting of members:
- had minimum gross written premium income of $100,000,000 CDN in the preceding calendar year;
- earned at least 51% of their gross written premium income in the preceding calendar year from commercial business;
- are a direct insurer (not a reinsurer); and
- are foreign owned (non-Canadian).
Each GCIA member is represented by one individual, being the CEO/Chief Agent.
To find out more about membership, or to inquire about membership eligibility, please contact John Chagnon at [email protected].